Tuesday 29 September 2015

Flaunting My CAPE..




Hello people!! A new week is here and so is the new story. Also this time, IN MY CLOTHES is in its new avatar. The IMC team has been working on it from quite sometime now, and finally  the new look to the blog is out.
I am relaxing in my comforter, sipping coffee and enjoying the rain drops pouring down my window pane while writing today’s post for you guys. Such an amazing feeling it is, as past few days have been really hectic. On the last weekend my latest Indian Bridal Couture collection “KALASIRIS” was on a preview in The LALIT, Chandigarh. We had an amazing response and it was over whelming to even have so many of my blog followers visit me during the preview.





I am relaxing in my comforter, sipping coffee and enjoying the rain drops pouring down my window pane while writing today’s post for you guys. Such an amazing feeling it is, as past few days have been really hectic. On the last weekend my latest Indian Bridal Couture collection “KALASIRIS” was on a preview in The LALIT, Chandigarh. We had an amazing response and it was over whelming to even have so many of my blog followers visit me during the preview. 


In today’s prose, I wear or I can say FLAUNT a leopard print cape in Hot Pink, pairing it up with ruche crop top in black and a black high wait trouser. The cape is made in satin silk, with the torso made of unstitched alternate black and pink straps. Flaunting it while walking keeps my LEO characteristics intact. HAHA!! Adding a contrasting fabric to the crop top, I chose to make it out of Chantilly Lace and the trousers are made in cotton, blended with spandex and trimmed with pink top stitches and a metal zipper at the back.





To complete the look I wore my LOUIS VUITTON aviators, blue sued t-strap platforms from ALDO and a black leather bag from ZARA.



I kept the make up and hair casual keeping the high street wear look intact. Dark eyes, pink lips and black nails, is my easiest and favourite pick for any street look.









 leopard print cape : Shruti S 
crop top : Shruti S 
high waist trousers : Shruti S 
leather bag : Zara
t-strap platforms: Aldo 
aviators: Louis Vuitton 
Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev 
Editor: Sumidha Sharma 

1 comment:

23Closet said...

Shop the latest trends and styles from the best Online shopping sites in Kuwait. Find clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty and more from top brands and stores. Shop the best selection and get fast shipping and free returns.