Sunday 21 June 2015

The Royal...The Blue...




How's everyone doing? It's been great hearing from so many of you this week. The appreciation and love that our efforts are receiving from all of you, feels beyond awesome. I know I wrote to many of you that this time's story would be about the travel during my Himachal trip, but I am going to save that for later and share my new look, which I couldn't wait to reveal. I will be putting up the Himachal stories in the upcoming posts.


My love for fringes is now evident in my hair style too. As a trait of a true Leo female, I just love styling up my hair and can spend hours and hours in the salon meddling and styling them up with the help of my hairdresser. 


Today's post is about the constructed Egyptian look dress made in summer silk. Whenever we talk about Egypt, we are reminded of the Pyramids, Pharos, the gold embellishments, elaborate neckpieces, the fringed hairstyles of the queens and last but never the least, the glamorous cuts and slits that their attires had. So this dress that I have designed is made in the Royal colour BLUE, and has an elaborate overlap in the front which is a convertible slit. 

Coincidently, my fringed haircut gelled perfectly well with the ensemble. To complete the look of this One-shoulder constructed overlap Blue dress, I put on a Royal blue and Gold costume necklace that I got custom made for myself. I wore a deep blue smokey eye-makeup with cat-eye winged liner. Nude lips, nude heels and Royal blue nail art completed the look. 

Summer vacations are on the verge of ending and people will be returning home from their holiday trips. So will the partying and night gatherings begin. Today's look is perfect for occasions like cocktails, dinners, formal clubs, etc.






















Royal Blue Dress : Shruti S
 Necklace: Custom Made
Shoes: Woods



Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

1 comment:

23Closet said...

Shop the latest trends and styles from the best Online shopping sites in Kuwait. Find clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty and more from top brands and stores. Shop the best selection and get fast shipping and free returns.