Sunday 3 May 2015

LIVESTAR**

Wondering what the title is about? Well, today's story is about a horse named “Livestar”, whom i met, made friends with, and spent a lotta time together. But first, my warm greetings to everyone who took out their time reading today’s story. One week has gone by and it seems like yesterday when i shared my last story.



I love animals and spending time with them is the most relaxing thing ever. The other day I casually mentioned to one of my friends that I am scared of horses  (coz I have stumbled off them twice when i was a kid) but wanna learn horse riding. Within a few days, he found out a perfect place in the outskirts of Chandigarh where i could learn it. 

One fine day, when we could fix up an appointment with the lady running the farm, i thought why not wear my bell-bottomed silk jumpsuit with horses and jockeys printed on it. What could be more apt? So there I went, wearing a white silk-lycra printed bell-bottomed jumpsuit from my label “SHRUTI S”, paired up with sued fringed mouse-grey bag from ALDO, white block-heeled shoes from ASOS and a contemporary vintage ring from MANGO.

To complete the look, I permed by hair, kept my nail art to solid yellow with kohl-ish eyes and red lips.

All decked up in this comfortable yet super stylish jumpsuit, I was introduced to LIVESTAR. He was a beauty with the perfect sinew-ish body and a lustrous ombre brown and black skin. I took him for a walk, made him chew the hay and even talked to him. He seemed to have understood everything I conversed with him. I was so scared of him earlier, but it took me only a while to get over that fright. And by the end of it, I completely fell in love with this beauty. I enjoyed riding him to the core. For the first time in a very long time, I felt so relaxed and relieved. Livestar brought back the liveliness in me and that was when I decided I would go ahead and learn horse-riding on him. I have never felt this much peaceful and joyous while shooting my blog. Yet again, it was a very delightful and memorable experience. 












Bell-Bottomed Jumpsit : Shruti S
Fringed Bag : Aldo
Block Heeled Shoes : ASOS
Contemporary ring: MANGO 



Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma



No comments: