Monday 27 April 2015

White is CHIC…


Happy Monday! Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing right now - whether it’s being at work, on the way back home, out with your friends or staying home like me. I am home today because sometimes I want nothing more than to just stay in and be cozy. I had a really manic week, including the weekend, running from one meeting to my manufacturing units to my store and to yet another meeting. Some days, I visited up to ten places back to back. So my feet have politely asked me to take it easy today. I had the most chilled afternoon when I finally started reading the book Hardwired by Meredith Wild. Now I am about to make myself a cup of coffee, write this post and watch a movie. Sounds like a divine plan to me!


As u can guess from the title, today’s post is about a White Formal Sheath Dress which is ultra-chic and classy, from my label SHRUTI S. Made out of a Jacquard fabric with self-motifs, the dress is highlighted with horizontal cuts, that makes it look even more polished and stylish. I wore my Sheath with Deep-blue T-strap peep-toe platform wedges from ALDO. I carried my ever classy BURBERRY sling and wore a mint-green pair of flower studs by ACCESSORIZE

Light wavy hair, bluish shadow on the eyes, nude lips and deep blue nails went perfectly with the attire.

To shoot this ensemble we went to WHISPERING WILLOWS. The pool side dinner set-up, white wooden furniture, dim lights, flowers, white canopies, mmm!! The ambience was so romantic. As the evening passed by, we were joined by so many couples who were adorably dressed up for their dinner dates. Made me wonder that its only me who is not accompanied by a partner! Ha ha.

Nevertheless I had a wonderful time shooting there - clicking selfies, sipping red wine, relaxing near the pool, followed by an amazing dinner with my photographer friend. xoxo…












White Sheath Dress : Shruti S
Deep-blue T-strap Peet-toe platform wedges : Aldo
Mint-green Flower Studs : Accessorize 
Sling Clutch: Burberry



Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

No comments: