Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Yellow Tulle..


Hey everyone. Off lately I have been keeping really busy. But I always squeeze out time to socialize and write. Today’s post is about one of my favourites, the yellow tulle dress from my own label “Shruti S”. 






Chandigarh is one of the most beautiful cities in India. It’s definitely the cleanest and a very peaceful and serene place. People here believe in being fashionable, so one can carry any style one wants to. A few days back I had a formal meeting over lunch. Well, it gave me a chance to dress up and snap pictures for my post.


So here we go, styling up my tulle dress, made out of silk organza and stained cotton. I paired it up with a lace shrug, again from my own label “Shruti S”. To add to my formal look, I carried my "Burberry" clutch. It’s one thing that I can carry with multiple attires and it looks classy as ever.






Nude laced shoes from "Woods" completed the entire chic and elegant look.

As usual, I curled up my copper highlighted hair, put on natural make up and to highlight the deep front neck, I wore a 3-stringed necklace from "Aldo"




My red nails not only added a tinge of vividness, but also made my "D’damas" gold and diamond ring look glamorous.

My lunch was set in Virgin Courtyard, one of the best Italian cuisine restaurants in Chandigarh. I have been there earlier so I knew that its decor is all white – walls, furniture, floor ... I knew my dress would stand out in that monochromatic setting and will also add a bit more culture to the cuisine itself.


A wonderful lunch, refreshing chitchat and a perfect reason to dress up and get clicked – nothing better to get a break from my hectic schedules.

Organza tulle dress : Shruti S
Off-white Lace Shrug : Shruti S
Three-stringed necklace : Aldo
Clutch : Burberry
Nude laced shoes : Woods
Gold and diamond ring: D’damas

Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

No comments: