Tuesday 14 April 2015

BATIK is back!!!!!

Hey everyone. How’s the week going? Mine has been hectic as usual. My friends call me a workaholic. No doubt, I just love to work. I cannot sit idle at all. And the best part is that I am my own boss. So when most of the times the boss inside me doesn't let me rest, at times when my friends are around, the same boss is lenient enough to give me a break. (P.S. Now I use that break to shoot for my blog as well… :-)) 






Getting back to this time's story, it’s about another one of my favourites - red batik shirt from my label Shruti S
To shoot this one, we went to one the most adorable beauties of nature “Sukhna Lake”. You will not find the lake in any of the pictures though, coz the near about of the lake got our attention so much that we left the lake for next time. Wow, so incredibly green! The trees inside the botanical garden gave an awe inspiring view.






The oversized Batik shirt has a beautiful lacy trim in white in the front. I paired it up with ripped Zara denim shorts and a white Zara bag. As I have always mentioned my fetish for high heels, with this attire I chose to wear my white block-heel shoes from ASOS.




To pep up my look, I tied my hair up into a bun, put on red lipstick, slight kohl in the eyes and kept my nail art to a consolidated red.

I accessorized my ensemble with a couple of silver bracelets and a turquoise bohemian ring. The look turned out to be too casual, yet chic.






Red Batik Shirt : Shruti S
Nude Spaghetti  : Shruti S
Ripped Denim Shorts : Zara 
White Leather Bag: Zara 
White Block heeled Shoes: ASOS




Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma






No comments: