Tuesday 21 April 2015

All that GLITTERS!!

Hello everybody. Before starting to write today’s blog, I want to thank you all for appreciating our efforts for “IN MY CLOTHES”. It’s a team effort and IMC team isn’t complete without all of you. :-)

Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of love and beauty, and here I go feeling like one myself in this avatar. *wink*!! So yes, today’s post is about a golden and nude coloured gown from the collection “Aphrodite” of my own label SHRUTI S”. 






This Golden Gown is emphasized by rectangular mirrors and loads of gold work on the yoke. Made in georgette and lined with sequins, the silhouette comprises of both - a constructed top and a beautifully flared bottom. The back of the torso emphasized by cuts, a single shoulder and a slit on the leg, adds to the glamour of the ensemble.




Red pouty lips, red nails, a touch of smoke on the eyes, a tied-up hairdo, no accessories and nude heels, completed the look.


To shoot this spectacular piece, we went up all the way to Ramsheher fort situated at the top of Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh. It’s a heritage fort converted into a five star resort. The aura there is so awe inspiring - the sun, the breeze, the view, the tourists and more. The spot, which Sandeep (AKA the photographer) chose was almost on the edge of a cliff and the way the wind was blowing, I almost lost my balance. For some set of pictures, the other spot which was chosen had so many tourists, that it made me nervous all the more. It is so tough to give the apt looks into the camera when people around are ogling at you. URGH!!! Thanks to the Almighty I survived that!






It was another amazing experience and every shoot instills more and more confidence in me. I hope u all love this post as well, like all the previous ones.

Gold Gown : Shruti S
Lip Color: L'oreal Paris Pure Red
Nude laced shoes : Woods
Gold and diamond ring: D’damas



Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma










No comments: