Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hello Crinoline!!!

From the city beautiful, Chandigarh, i bring out my 1st story.. "Hello Crinoline"..


This year, after a long winter, we finally welcomed the sun.

It was a  beautiful sunny morning, when i thought to go shopping to one of the oldest and most beautiful shopping complexes in the city. One of the best places to visit - shop till you drop, flaunt yourself and have a good time.

Before the stores could actually open, i thought why not get myself clicked.

sector 17 shopping complex, Chandigarh



I chose to wear a crinoline, double breasted dress in georgette fabric, with the bias check prints, from my own label SHRUTI S.


My favourite pick to not only protect my face from the direct sunlight, but also enjoy the morning sunshine, was a black boonie hat from ALDO.


Soon enough, people around were interested in gazing at me posing at the camera, rather than their own shopping. Lol!!



                 
Whenever i go out, i can never let go of my sling bag. All my personal belongings are kept safe in this comfy yet stylish bag. So, to complement my crinoline dress, i carried this black bag with a golden chain sling, which gelled well with my hat and my platform wedges from CHARLES & KEITH.
                     

P.S.  I love to curl up my hair. I am gifted with bouncy textured hair and i love to keep that natural look by just styling it up a bit. Bluish-grey smoky eyes, almost nude lips and black nails - that completes my Crinoline LOOK.

Checked Crinoline Dress: Shruti S
Black Boonie Hat: Aldo
Black wedges : Charles and Keith
Black Sling bag: Calvin Klein

Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

No comments: